Re: Overdrive

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: Overdrive
From: Christy Stretz <mommy@tranquility.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 12:12:27 -0600
My B didn't come with OD.  I will be adding it to my car.  I did get the OD
from a very reliable parts horse-trader.  He is a long-time friend.  The OD
is in very good condition (out of  a GT), and I can't wait to get it in the
car.

This is my first british car, (my hubby has had many, his current project is
a 73 TR6)  He likes to drive a little faster than I do, however I will be
able to keep up with the OD!

We have it running, rescued from a field.  We are now working on getting it
to stop properly.  Needs a few other things, like exhaust, tires and steering
rack boots, but then she will be on the road, OD and all!

Will let everyone know how things are going!
Thanks to everyone for the support.  Boy, what a way to be introduced to the
list!  Glad to see that "one bad apple, doesn't spoil the whole barrel!"

Christy Stretz
72B