Re: windshield removal 77B

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>, <proudfa@NAVCANADA.CA>
Subject: Re: windshield removal 77B
From: "Scott McKorkle" <bmc@aa.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 15:55:46 -0800
Andy,

I did it quite easily (twice) with the dash in place.  I used my Craftsman
(sorry, couldn't resist) open end wrench--sorry, can't remember the size.
You can only turn the bolt a fraction of a turn at a time, but it really
only took a few minutes to remove each one.  Re-installation of the
windshield was also very easy using the previously-published clamping
method.

Good luck!
Scott McKorkle
1978 MGB