Re: There's RED and there's RED (Color Question)

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: There's RED and there's RED (Color Question)
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 18:01:53 -0600
Congratulations! Best Year of all the Bs! (hehe...don't even bother flamin'
me folks, we've been over it before...)
Come to think of it, and I may be wrong on this, but I think BMC/Leyland
used EVERY combination of the primary colors but the primary ones -
including a few variants that look like someone was playing with the paint
mixer! (can you say "tundra"?)
Damask is dark red, Blaze, like mine, is really orange or at least an
"orangish".
I think to get the color your wife wants (women seem more sensitive to color
variations and smells, have you noticed?) you'll have to go with a Porsche
color or GM or something.

What's wrong with Harvest Gold? ;) Hey...even the Blaze Red grew on my SO.

One word of warning...if you REALLY think that that $300 load of parts is
"all" you need to fix it up...well...don't get mad when you realize you have
to adjust that estimate a "tad". Used brake parts aren't much good except
for slimy paperweights, for starters.
Dan
73 B