Minilite Wheel Source/Specs

Subject: Minilite Wheel Source/Specs
From: "Nick Coleman" <coleman@sd.aonix.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 17:27:07 -0800
Just finished rebuilding the B's engine.  Spent the extra $ for balancing,
higher compression pistons, grinding the cam, higher capacity radiator & oil
cooler.  Really purrs.  So, that plus the new interior, canvas soft top, and
couple of hundred hours buffing the paint and the B is running/looking
great...except for the wheels which are showing their age and a flat spots
on the tires because it sat so long in the PO's driveway.  The wife just
shakes her head as I explain why I needed new tires/wheels...but gave the
kitchen pass anyway.

Went to a couple of discount tire stores this weekend to see if I could find
new 15" wheels for the 73B (as an alternate to buying from Moss).  Of
course, none of them could find the correct offset for the wheels nor a
source.  Lug nut spacing they showed at 4.5.

Anyone got the correct specs or have a make/model number for 15" minilite
wheels (or other alternative)?  Good source?

If I read my manual right, the original tires where 155SR14 w/ 5.5" wheel
width?  Any guess what that would that translate into on a 15" wheel?

Thanks,

Nick