Fwd: Minilite Wheel Source/Specs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Minilite Wheel Source/Specs
From: REasterby@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 21:47:57 EST

--part0_922848478_boundary

<< Subj:        Re: Minilite Wheel Source/Specs
 Date:  99-03-30 21:46:13 EST
 From:  REasterby
 To:    coleman@sd.aonix.com

 Try Motorsport Specialties Inc.     435A West 4th St   Quarryville, PA  17566
 1 800 621-8408   email  www.usacomp.com

 They carry "Compomotive Motorsport Wheels and can hook you up with the Plus 1
 size you are looking for. They have a "Minilite" style. I priced them last
year and
 was quoted approx $185/each with lug nuts plus shipping.

 Ray Easterby
 72 BGT orig own
 88 XJ40 >>

--part0_922848478_boundary