Original Equipment BL radios

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Original Equipment BL radios
From: "Paul Tegler " <wizardz@amdyne.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 23:01:00 -0500
All this radio talk... jogged my memory
After 15 years I still have two stock BL
AM/FM radios in my hand. I just walked downstairs and sure  enough...
two radios still in the bottom drawer of my junk file cabinet.

Both were made by Bendix, custom built for BL (sticker on top)
Both have all the knobs and the wires are labeled (apparently by me when I
removed them years ago.)
One has both front mount bezel plates, one has none.
Both have a small BL logo on the station window.

If I remember correctly, one came out of either my
'71 or '74 Midget(s) I owned years ago. (15+ ago)
and I believe the other was out of my '78 Spitfire.

In the middle of writing this e-mail I stopped and tested them
I'll be Da#%&%! they both work perfectly!
Even the dial lights work!

Any offers! ...or maybe they are perfect candidates for ebay.

Paul Tegler
OB - 1973 MGBGT (Blaze Red, (orange))
YB - 1973 MGBGT (Primrose Yellow)
Millersville, MD (South of Baltimore, North of Annapolis)
wizardz@amdyne.net
http://www.amdyne.net/~ptegler/mgmain.htm