Re: Original Equipment BL radios

To: "Max Heim" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Original Equipment BL radios
From: "Walt Goddard" <waltcpa@sierra.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 09:03:17 -0700
All,

Maybe I'm missing something here, but what difference does it make to the
radio whether the positive or negative battery terminal is hooked to ground
as long as the positive and ground on the radio are hooked to the correct
places?  As long as positive is hooked to positive and negative is hooked to
negative, the radio has no way of knowing HOW it's connected, just WHERE its
connected, and should function correctly.  Someone help me out here if I'm
wrong.

Walt Goddard
waltcpa@sierra.net