stripping the 77 continued

To: "'batans'" <members@batans.ns.ca>, mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: stripping the 77 continued
From: "Proudfoot, Andrew" <proudfa@NAVCANADA.CA>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 18:11:00 -0400
As some may realize I have been stripping my 77B for paint and sills.
Thanks to those who have offered advise thus far. Two new questions have
arisen over the weekend. How do you remove those windshield washer
squirters from the deck lid? A better question would be how do you get
the new ones on? (I think they just pull out don't they?)  and are they
available? The car is in great shape, vent windows loosened no problem.
I managed to raise them so as one could remove the seals but do I have
to remove the glass and regulator in order to totally remove the vents?
Only other problem (yet) is the passenger headlamp bowl. Are these those
posi-drive screws I have heard reference to? The drivers came out no
problem as well as only one of the passenger side screws. Can't seem to
get a good grip with my assortment of Phillips bits on the rest. TIA.
Best Wishes & Safety Fast
Andy Proudfoot 77B
Gander, Nfld. Canada