Re: Daylight Savings

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Daylight Savings
From: Lec089@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 18:23:08 EDT
paul.hunt1@virgin.net writes:  "So, how do you get an extra hour of daylight,
then???"

I was wondering that too.  Mine just moved from morning to evening.

 "I know that not everyone on the list does the daylight savings thing...
Most people hate the thought of losing an hour of their weekend, but I just
realized a great advantage to this strange government-regulated
institution...

One more hour of daylight to work on our MGs!!!!

This is a great thing for those of us who don't have garages and workshops!
I know...it's all in the mind, really, but what the hell.
Dan
73 B"

Actually, its all in the watch ...