Re: Movie Review

To: ninab@scoresheet.com, Lawrie@britcars.com
Subject: Re: Movie Review
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 11:14:44 EDT
In a message dated 4/08/99 10:49:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ninab@scoresheet.com writes:

<<  then there came even newer technology called Digital Video Disc,
 however, we B owners don't have the luxury of affording it yet as we're
 still too young and poor.  >>

I didn't leap at DVDs, they were sort of forced on me. My CD transport died,
and I needed something else to replace it. It was another transport or a DVD
player, for similar prices. The DVD player sounded as good, so I bought it,
little knowing that it would lead me into the expensive and addictive area of
home theatre. Another damned hobby to suck money from the poor MGAs.

Bill