Re: Movie Review

To: <dresden@tiac.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Movie Review
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 22:10:30 -0700
Nevin,

Fortunately, I still have a big collection of 8-tracks from the days when my
surfer-van had the over-the windshield console with 21-channel CB and
8-track player...........

I also have an in-car 8-track player (yet to be installed in my '77B)
courtesy of a kind lister who took pity on my age and antiquity!

My dream, though, is to build a scaled down replica of the old-style
wall-phone (the wooden box with a mouthpiece mounted on it and an earpiece
on the end of a wire), equip it with a really loud ringer which I can
operate with a knee-switch, then install this in my 1934 PA. Can't wait to
pull up by an SUV with a cell-phone-toting driver, have my phone ring and
then "answer" it..........

Lawrie