RE: Bonnet bashing -Reply

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, <pvanner@pclink.com>
Subject: RE: Bonnet bashing -Reply
From: "Bill Eastman" <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 14:34:26 -0500
Phil,

I would love to get the A out of storage but I have a confession to
make- I lost the paperwork so I don't remember who to call to get her
back ;-(  I have left a message for Mike H, hoping that he kept the
phone number (his BGT is keeping the A company).  This getting old stuff
sucks.  If Mike doesn't get back I am just going to drive out there and
knock on the door.  Luckily I don't think the storage guy has any cats.

>>> Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com> 04/09/99 01:28pm >>>
<snip>STILL IN STORAGE!!! <snip> You gotta get the MG out,
Bill, or we'll start accusing you of owning a garage-queen. snip>

Regards,
Bill Eastman
61 MGA