Re: Cheap spray guns, other paint advice. -Reply

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, <gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu>
Subject: Re: Cheap spray guns, other paint advice. -Reply
From: "Bill Eastman" <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 14:39:04 -0500
Jay,

Thanks for the advice.  As far as using the appropriate mask to avoid
health problems, don't worry about insulting someone's intelligence.
That is a very important issue.  For me it may be too late though.  For
proof just read my reply to Phil about loosing the MGA over the winter
;-(

Regards,
Bill Eastman
61 MGA

PS  I was planning on putting up a plastic "paint booth"  and sending
the family away during the painting process.  As far as tack rags go,
the new neighbor across the street has this really big cat...