Re: six or twelve sides

To: Enrique Claure <spaninc@ceibo.entelnet.bo>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: six or twelve sides
From: Ray Wygonik <rwygonik@grove.iup.edu>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 14:30:45 -0400
I have found the 12 point will round out or slip on old beat-up nuts.  I
have both 6 and 12 and prefer the 6.   Anything new I have been buying
including sockets is 6 pt..  The only advantage 12 pt give you that I can
tell is if you are in a really tight place, ie only able to turn your wrench
a few degrees at a time, they are a help.