Re: MG meet on TV

To: dhw@pinehurst.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG meet on TV
From: Lmacy1211@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 14:06:04 EDT
In the scene with John Twist you can see me, Dr. Doug and Rick Brown. In
several scenes with THe guy with the Handle bar mustache (forget his
name) you can see my Midget in the background. My 15 minutes of fame.

Larry

On 4/11/99 11:42 AM so and so (Don Walton) said. (And I quote:)

>Hello All,  While channel surfing yesterday I came across a show called " My
>Classic Car " on the TNN Network.  It was about the usual muscle cars and
>hopped-up trucks but when they ran the previews fot the next show (April
>17th at 2:00 PM I think, at least on my C-band system ) they said that they
>were going to show the NAMGBR meet at Hagerstown MD.  I don't know if this
>is old news to the list, I have been off for a while and have been in lurk
>mode latly.  Nice to know things haven't changed.
>
>                        Don Walton in NC
>                        77B
>                        74B
>                        73B

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?