Re: One more Q

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: One more Q
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 11:58:55 EDT
In a message dated 04/13/1999 10:53:55 AM Eastern Standard Time,
doddk@mossmotors.com writes:

<<  I think the LE type spoiler makes the rubber
 bumper look come together >>

Definately!  I think I read somewhere that before the "LE Type" spoiler was
used on the LE cars that it was available as an aftermarket accessory for
earlier cars... so putting it on wouldn't be un-original either.

Now, someone needs to make a rear valance that looks more like the
AstonMartin MGB...  draws the bumper line lower on the vehicle.

    John