Interesting cap for open cars

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Interesting cap for open cars
From: "Feldman, Jack (Jack)" <jack@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 15:01:54 -0500
Two problems when driving open in the hot sun. Sunburn, and glare in the
eyes. I spotted a hat that might solve those problems in a catalog from the
Discovery Channel. It is the Spring 1999 catalog. I order one, and it will
fit the bill. I may have an MG patch sewn on the front.

The hat is called a Legionnaire Cap. It is off white in color (machine
washable so that is ok), has a wide visor, and a flap that comes down to
cover the back of the neck. The flap has snaps so it can be folded up when
not needed. The hat also comes with a string for tying under your chin if
you don't mind looking silly. The number is 1 800 938-0333, and the hat is
#137752. Ask for a catalog and look at the picture on page 44 before
ordering.

Disclaimer: I don't even have cable, much less have a financial interest in
the Discovery Channel. My wife is a catalog person and seems to be on
everyone's mailing list for a catalog. She does let me look at the
Victoria's Secret catalog, but I have better pictures on a CD Rom.

Jack