Re: Interesting cap for open cars

To: "David Lynes" <cdlynes@bellsouth.net>, "mglist" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Interesting cap for open cars
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 12:33:02 -0400
>Or you can do what I do, wear your hair long (in the back) and it will
>cover your neck (and shoulders?)from the sun. Baseball cap works fine
>for the forehead. Never tried Denise's solution for flying hair, though
>a rubber band helps.
>
>David Lynes, Woodstock, GA
>73 Midget
>78 MGB
That's how I deal with it. As for the rainy weather (which I got caught
out in on Sunday about 50 miles from home - in a down pour) I have a
leather hat with a front brim. It looks more like a bikers cap than an MG
hat, but it works for me. (the rubberband helps keep the hair out of the
eyes too.

Larry (just love that top down driving in the rain) Macy

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.