Carlisle question

To: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Carlisle question
From: Nory P <nory_midget@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 08:57:31 -0700 (PDT)

Now that my vacation time has finally been approved
and I know I can go to Carlisle (hope I can still get
a room), I have a question for those who go there all
the time:  Are pets allowed on the grounds?  We don't
want to leave the dog home, but don't want to lock him
in a hotel room for three days either....

Speaking of hotel rooms, does anybody know of
someplace reasonable (and not a million miles from the
grounds) that will allow pets?  We stayed someplace
right by the main highway the last time (a few years
ago), but can't recall the name or exactly where it
was.  I do remember there was a nearby pizza place
that delivered and had pretty good food, but I suppose
that doesn't help much, now does it?
===

***The above address is for list purposes only.  Please send private e-mail, as
before, to Nory@webtv.net
-----NORY
Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the ONLY
problem.