Re: Carlisle question

To: "Nory P" <nory_midget@yahoo.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Carlisle question
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 13:03:15 -0400

>Now that my vacation time has finally been approved
>and I know I can go to Carlisle (hope I can still get
>a room), I have a question for those who go there all
>the time:  Are pets allowed on the grounds?  We don't
>want to leave the dog home, but don't want to lock him
>in a hotel room for three days either....
>
>Speaking of hotel rooms, does anybody know of
>someplace reasonable (and not a million miles from the
>grounds) that will allow pets?  We stayed someplace
>right by the main highway the last time (a few years
>ago), but can't recall the name or exactly where it
>was.  I do remember there was a nearby pizza place
>that delivered and had pretty good food, but I suppose
>that doesn't help much, now does it?
>===

Not real sure about the hotel spaces. The show is the same weekend as
graduation. I am just going down on Sat AM and hope we are all meeting
under the grandstands at noon - like before.

If you want a hotel call now - they may already be all booked.

Larry

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up