Re: seat belt fishin

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Eric Kutzli" <ekutzli@netins.net>
Subject: Re: seat belt fishin
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 20:37:55 -0500
Eric:
I was looking for the same part for a while since I was completely missing
one when I bought my 73 B. I finally found one from a 73 B at a junkyard.
This is your best bet, since as far as I can tell, you can't buy just that
part from the common vendors.
Call around to junkyards, or to used LBC parts sellers or people parting
out. This is a part that isn't too "consumable", just hard to find. Just
make sure you get the right type for your year, since I learned in my search
that the belts changed a lot through the years!
If it gets bad...and you can't find it, let me know and I'll go back to the
'yard in Louisville when I get a chance to see if they still have one.
(right-left are interchangeable)
Hope this helps.
Dan
73 B