Re: Tranny Color

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tranny Color
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 12:18:13 -0700
Aluminum case transmissions (on any vehicle) are very seldom painted,
since they are not susceptible to rust. Bare metal is therefore to be
expected, and is, moreover, practical, in that one doesn't have to worry
about damaging paint when trying to clean the inevitable oily grime that
accumulates..

Enrique Claure had this to say:

--

Max Heim