Re: What sort of screw on MGB heater control knobs?

To: James <James@LWSD.com>
Subject: Re: What sort of screw on MGB heater control knobs?
From: Kevin Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 19:07:06 -0500
If I am recalling correctly, and I'm sure that someone will correct me if I
am wrong :-), what resides in the hole is a spring loaded plunger attached to
shaft.  Just stick something in the hole to push down the plunger, then while
holding the plunger down, pull the knob off.

Kevin Brown   '71 MGB  '64 MGB  '74 TR6  '76 TR6  '89 MG2
Odessa, MO