Must part with my B's

To: MGs@autox.team.net
Subject: Must part with my B's
From: Chris Rogers <TravelMW@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 23:25:05 -0500
Regretfully, I must part with my car. Therefore, I offer it here to a
potential good home. The details...

Car is a 1964 MGB, black in color. 3 main engine, 3 synchro non
overdrive transmission. Over 100,000 miles, car had head rebuilt before
I bought it. Converted to Weber downdraft/KN filter.Wire wheels, good
tires. Seats are later model, but have a set of original black w/white
piping in the basement. Top is decent. Car runs and drives fairly well
as is. Floor is good, will need sills eventually. Still positive ground,
and have had no electrical problems. Car has been a daily driver most of
its life. Have a '66B parts car, non od transmission, that goes with it.
Car has no engine, bad floors, but rockers are generally sound.

Here's your chance to own an early chrome bumper folks!

Car number GHN3L 40654
Engine number 18GA UH 9714

E-Mail me for more information, I'll supply what I can and photos if you
wish. Car is in my garage in Des Moines, IA.

Chris Rogers