RE: Rear Springs

To: Chris Attias <cattias@cats.ucsc.edu>, MG Listserver <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rear Springs
From: Joe Short <buster_balz@operamail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 09:59:49 -0400
Some other things to consider with GT springs on a roadster are that the
braking and handling get all messed up because the rear is so much higher than
the front. Also, as a result of raising the reaf, the very front is lower.
I have this setup on my '75 B, and my airdam suffers as a result. It hits
the pavement on the slightest incline, driveways, speedbumps just about
anything. Like I said before, stick to roadster springs on roadsters and GT
springs on GT's.