Re: mgb@autox.team.net (parts suppliers)

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: mgb@autox.team.net (parts suppliers)
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 13:49:40 +1000
Hi all,

> It is NOT Victoria British! Get their catalog, but only order if you are
> 1)Not in a hurry and 2)the price is a lot cheaper, after shipping, or they

Great.. NOT. I just ordered a set of Valves (waisted/polished) from them, I
hope they turn up in a resonable time (<2 weeks). I couldn't find anyone
else that sold these perf. valves and it was too exp. to modify my own
compared to their price.. Cert. couldn't find any in Aus.

Here I would like to put in a plug for Moss, I have received everything from
them in around a WEEK! Don't forget I live in Australia!! This was just
using normal US Air Express postal service too, so quite cheap.. let's not
talk about those ba**** customs duties though!!.. <G> Sometimes I think
FedEx/UPS would be cheaper as I've NEVER been hit with duty on items sent
through them, maybe for some reason they aren't checked as much as std
postal items...... Anyone know why?

Cheers,
Neil.