RE: Springs

To: "Larry Pitts" <fuzzy@castles.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Springs
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 10:41:13 -0700
I had a broken rear spring and had to buy a new set (from Moss, I
believe) several years ago.  I didn't order GT or heavy-duty or anything
like that, but they definitely raised the rear end and gave the car a
rake. I suppose if I replaced the fronts there would be a chance it would
even out. Possibly they are just using better steel than they were back
then...

Jason Dutt had this to say:

--

Max Heim