Re: Loud Clicking

To: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>, MG list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Loud Clicking
From: Rick Sinclair <RHSinclair@USWest.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 13:57:37 -0700
Michael, Thank you for the advice. My dad and I just took out the
batteries, and
checked the charge. One of the batteries is okay, but the other was
dead. There
was also a lot of acid on the posts. We cleaned them off, then tried
to charge
them. The dead one didn't do a thing. I will just have to get a new
battery.