RE: Strange clutch MC

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Strange clutch MC
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 14:40:43 -0700
That sounds about right. The banjo is a little bigger than the flat
surface, but not bigger than a quarter, say. The head of the hollow bolt
almost covers the round part of the banjo. All that touches the flat is
the copper washer (you do have a copper washer, don't you? You also need
one under the head of the bolt.)

Enrique Claure had this to say:

--

Max Heim