RE: Manifold

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Subject: RE: Manifold
From: Bob Stafford <rlbbs@ici.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 21:35:17 -0400
Actually I was looking for more HP without going the V8 route.  I currently
have the Weber downdraft and it was a huge improvement over the Zenith but
I would like to have a little more as I'm sure everyone would!  Maybe the
DCOE is not the answer.  I am just so tired of not keeping up with Escorts
without winding up to 4500 rpm!  Any suggestions?