Re: Linux In Car?

To: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>, "Mark Nellemann" <garfield@box.format.nu>,
Subject: Re: Linux In Car?
From: "Eddie Sheffield" <ecsheffield@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 21:11:18 -0400
Personally, I use Slackware, but only because that's what I started with a
while back and it's kind of a "stick with what you know" thing. But
Slackware is kind of a pain for first-timers. Red Hat and Caldera are
probably better choices.

And somewhat contrary to what Kai has said, Solaris can be had for free for
non-commercial purposes. So for personal usage, check out
http://www.sun.com/solaris/freesolaris.html Commercial usage still requires
a license.

Eddie