Interior Door Panels

To: "mga@ffwd.bc.ca" <mga@ffwd.bc.ca>,
Subject: Interior Door Panels
From: Mike Razor <mrazor@kih.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 13:49:13 -0400
It is nice and warm today and I am going to try and get my
interior door panels to look nice and straight again.  I have
some stiff board material and the old material (vinyl).   I
think it needs some type of padding in between the stiffener
and the covering material.  I think that the holes where the
mounting screws go are no longer going to be lined up and I
may have to get some new material cut.  Also, how is the
material attached to the stiffener?  I think it needs to be
stapled some how and my wife thinks duct tape will hold it.
THANKS!
MIKE R