MGB/C-GT Glass Installation

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB/C-GT Glass Installation
From: SLBrown8@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 15:39:08 EDT
After two professionals have failed at the installation of both the front and
rear windshields of my MGC-GT, I thought I would ask this fine list the
question...How does the chrome trim get installed without bends and wrinkles?
 One of the professionals poked a hole in the seal which makes a real mess
inside when the car is washed or caught in the rain.
I've done some research and been told "it just ain't possible!"  I know
better because there too many GT's with the trim installed without any
noticeable blemish.
I appreciate your assistance.
SLB