PCV system wanted f/B

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: PCV system wanted f/B
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 21:27:56 -0700
Hi Listers,

      I'm looking for a complete PCV system for a '64-'67 MGB.  In the new Moss
MGB-11 catalog these parts are shown in the sketch on the top of page 14.  Not
looking for new pieces, used would be fine, but I need the bracket as well.

     My car is a '77 with HS4's and I'm having a lot of problems with oil being
consumed at the rate of a quart every other day (about 220 miles).  There seems
to be a lot of crankcase pressure that is forcing oil droplets through the hose
from the 'oil separator' into the carburetor air filter.  I'd like to try the
PCV setup before I pull the head and have it redone.  TIA.

Bud Krueger
52TD
77MGB