RE: Spring question

To: Jason Dutt <jason@markerman.com>, Joe Short <buster_balz@operamail.com>,
Subject: RE: Spring question
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 08:51:02 -0600
Jason, one thing you could try.  If you are going to remove the springs to
take out a leaf, you might want to take the remaining spring pack to a
spring shop.  They can arch them any way you want.

Larry Hoy, Denver, CO USA
1970 MGB Daily Driver ~ 1967 MGB Vintage Racer ~ 1969 MGB Undergoing V8
conversion
http://home.cwix.com/~larryhoy@cwix.com/