Re: Triumph vs. MG rally

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Triumph vs. MG rally
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 08:40:34 -0700
Ha! Sounds like my first rally experiences at about the same age, in my
buddy's Spitfire. Always lost, but having fun nonetheless. That's OK, it
was only 20 years later that we actually managed to bring home a trophy...

(Stop me if this is creeping fogeyism...)

Carry on!

Mason had this to say:

--

Max Heim