Parts-non LBC

To: mgb <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts-non LBC
From: Tim Nagy <nagy@duq.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 12:48:36 -0400
Since you folks can find anything anywhere...here goes.

My buddy used my motorcycle last fall.  This spring I wanted to bring it
out, check it over and hit the road.  But, no clutch?  Worked fine when
I put it away...

Well, my buddy use ATF instead of brake fluid in the master, thought it
looked low.

Now all the rubber in the master is like bubble gum.

Any thoughts on where, web-wise, I could order these parts...it's a 1986
Honda Shadow 700.  My local dealer really bugs me, and I don't like to
go there.

Thanks,

Tim