Re: Fw: 73 GT for sale ... Please don't make me scrap her!

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: 73 GT for sale ... Please don't make me scrap her!
From: wizardz@maxinter.net
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 14:54:52 -0400
second note
The PO had already replaced the floors and rockers, lower dog legs

I can't say weather the chassis is worth saving...crunched lengthwise
front half of the car is almost untouched
95% of YB's photos on the web page where taken after the wreck
while sitting in the tow yard.

Rear hatch is fine, pass door un touched
I spent nearly two years looking for a car before settling on YB back in May
'98.
admitedly (shamefully) I payed top dollar... but condition was everything to me
because I really didn't have a place to work on them at the time.

Paul Tegler
Twin 73' MGB GTs YB and OB
YB born 8/72 (Primrose Yellow) Yellow BGT
OB born 1/73 (Blaze Red) Orange BGT
North of Annapolis, South of Baltimore
email: wizardz@maxinter.net
http://www.amdyne.net/~ptegler/mgmain.htm