Fw: 73 GT for sale ... Please don't make me scrap her!

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: 73 GT for sale ... Please don't make me scrap her!
From: wizardz@maxinter.net
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 14:06:46 -0400
well I finally found my Midget will be going to look at it this weekend
..hopefully I won't go through what Lonn H did.

Well here it is....
I've got to move YB... my primrose yellow and butt sore '73 GT
I just don't have the room to store the parts or the car anymore
There's alot of good parts here people .... if I don't sell it to a good home
for parts
it's headed for the scrap yard.
The all black vinyl interior is in great shape but removed and stored indoors
The engine is relatively healthy (it was in OB - Blaze red GT before the swap)
was swapped only for the O/D tranny
oil consump = 1qt /1200 miles (comp 140-138-141-139)...  your choice Dual HS4's
or Weber downdraft
non-O/D tranny in good shape and quite - new clutch ( < 3K miles)
This car was MD state inspected June 98 All suspension components are in great
shape
aluminum front bonnet low mileage Michelin 174/14's on Rostyles with trim rings
You all know this is well over $2K worth of parts even used!

I'll let her go for $700. The engine and tranny are worth that!

Paul Tegler
Twin 73' MGB GTs YB and OB
YB born 8/72 (Primrose Yellow) Yellow BGT
OB born 1/73 (Blaze Red) Orange BGT
email: wizardz@maxinter.net
http://www.amdyne.net/~ptegler/mgmain.htm