Re: Brake cable

To: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: Brake cable
From: Carl Elliott <grunt2@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 18:51:02 -0400
There is a block at the housing end foward before the handle connection.
it goes through the tunnel wall and bolts inside the car on the right side.
This is the housing stop, Its built onto the cable. It must be statinoary
to hold the cable housing in place.On the end of the cable is a washer a
spring another washer then it goes through the handle piviot with the
adjusting nut on the end. There is two brackets one under the batttery box
and one on the rear then the cable spliter pivot assemble. Swivels under the
rearend. This must be free to move. the ends go to the right and left wheel.
Carl E.