Re: Now tow vehicles.

To: Tim Nagy <nagy@duq.edu>
Subject: Re: Now tow vehicles.
From: "M. W. Jordan, Jr." <mw_jordan@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 19:02:01 -0400
Only a little bit off topic, but then there is the vintage motorcycle racer from
Ohio that arrived at AHRMA races all over the country towing his race bike (a
450
Honda, as I recall) on a trailer behind a Honda Goldwing motorcycle.  Sometimes
with his wife riding behind him on the bike.  Had all his spares and camping
gear
and other necessary race stuff on the trailer.

At the time I was racing a 750 Norton Commando, and needed a fully loaded truck
cart the stuff I needed for a weekend.  Here he rolls up on a bike with a bike
in
tow, and did just great.  He was in his 50's to early 60's.  No problem

M. W. Jordan, Jr.
Marietta, GA