RE: Over consumption of fuel

To: "'Larry Macy'" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>,
Subject: RE: Over consumption of fuel
From: "Jones, Mark" <MJones@ngl.ca>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 07:44:59 -0300
I filled my gas tank last night and almost put as much in as I did two days
earlier and drove approximately 100 miles which works out to 19 mpg.  That
is imperial gallons, not USGAL. Well it is a British car so one must use
imperial gallons right?  Before I put it away last fall I was getting around
30 mpg.  There is no fuel under the car this morning and car runs fairly
well.  I'm not sure what is going on.  The alternator is providing around
13V.

By the way my tank is suppose to hold 12 gallons.  Is that Imperial or US?
I'm guessing Imperial.

Mark