Re: windshield replacement

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: windshield replacement
From: "Eric Kutzli" <ekutzli@netins.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 22:51:48 -0500
Donna,
I replaced the windscreen in my MGB a couple years ago. I used webbing type
strap clamps, all new gasket rubber and a little windshield sealant. I also
developed this theory about why I own a British car: I need a car that
understands me when I swear at it in English. (I would hate to have to learn
to curse in German to fix a Porshe) Some soapy water to help things slide
together doesn't hurt. Eight hands to hold it all together makes it go
better.  Some good quality single malt scotch sure helps too...

Good Luck

Eric K.

74 MGB "Maggie"
91 Capri "Matilda"