MG pics

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG pics
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 16:10:22 +1000
Hi all,

If anyone is interested I've posted a few more pics of my GT & the Engine
removal/rebuild. Just general pics at the moment. You can at least see the
GT and A I'm always talking about!! <G>

http://www.tradesrv.com.au/mgstuff/B/

Oh take a look at the Engine block pic if you want a reference for MG Red,
however it is of course a little faded, but this IS the original paint (2nd
owner of the car). The 'new' rocker cover picture give you a good idea of
what the MG Red I purchased looks like. I'm very happy with it and the
results. Recommend getting all your parts professionally stripped, makes
life a lot easy and spraying and prep. a doddle.

More pics to come, and hopefully when the car is CLEAN <G> and fully
assembled!!! It's absolutely filthy in the pics and you can witness the
waterpump failure I had some time ago.. <G> T-minus 2 months and counting
before it's back together - here's hoping!!! <G>

Cheers,
Neil.
--
Neil Cotty - Sydney, Australia
1970 MG B GT        / 1961 MG A 1600 Mk1 / 1956 AH 100 BN2