RE: The Im-Proper MG Part II

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "john fagerlund" <johnf@ihot.com>
Subject: RE: The Im-Proper MG Part II
From: "Jason Dutt" <jason@markerman.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 10:52:25 -0400
Hhmmm...  $450?  That's what they charged you for the axles?  I'm not 100%
certain, but I think I paid significantly less than that, and the axles I
recieved were immaculate.  I purchaced mine from the Proper MG last spring,
and I've been very happy with them (the company, and the axle).  I have to
agree to the fact that they seem a bit pompus, but I've been pleased with
the service and quality of their parts thus far, so I can deal with a bit of
ego.

Of course, I don't even know what magnafluxing is... <g>

Regards,

=J=