Re: '79 B flasher question

To: <thomas.misener@us.pwcglobal.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: '79 B flasher question
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 20:29:49 +0100
Thomas - the flasher units could either be behind the centre console or low
down on the firewall (RHS on RHD cars) or one in each place, you may also
find the voltage regulator on the firewall as well.  Have a look at
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/hammer.htm and select 'Electrics' and
'Turn signals'.  Should help you to identify the units from the wiring
colours (DPO permitting) as well as fix them.

PaulH.