Re: pedal bushings, now clevis pins

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Nina Barton" <ninab@scoresheet.com>
Subject: Re: pedal bushings, now clevis pins
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 22:06:52 -0700
Hi, Nina............

Clearly the one that's too short goes in the "maybe I'll find a use for it
later" box. The one that's too long can be used so long as you can make sure
that it will not interfere with  - and thus catch on - anything during the
pedal's full range of travel. You can also keep it from moving from side to
side by putting washers around the pin, either under the head or under the
split pin, depending which way it needs to be shimmed to keep clear of other
stuff.

And, to save you asking, oatmeal raisin..................thanks!

Lawrie