1974 midget for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1974 midget for sale
From: HLUB34A@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 23:19:23 EDT
1275 midget for sale, new top, carpet, tires, new clutch, brakes, front
suspension, rear leaf springs, rebuilt carbs, all 4 shocks rebuilt, rebuilt
fuel pump, newer water pump. Was originally carmine, PO repainted to a
burgundy metallic, black interior, rebuilt seats.
Comes with tonneau, boot cover, new windshield and seal, NOS steering rack,
miscellaneous parts and shop manuals. This car has its original engine, trans
and drivetrain..."matching numbers"...has had excellent maintenance for the
10 years that I have had it. $3850, respond via email, I am in northwest
Illinois, 30 miles west of Rockford, IL.