MG parts for sale, mostly Midget

To: mgs@autox.team.net, autojumble@autox.team.net
Subject: MG parts for sale, mostly Midget
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 01:17:10 -0400
  I have an ENORMOUS pile of MG midget parts that
has to clear out.

  All of these parts are from early Midgets, but I have
some B parts.

  Highlights include:

- Bugeye Rims, with vent holes, set of 5, Excellent condition
- Tonneau, with Headrests, LHD, Very Good Shape
- Convertable Top Boot Covers, two.
- Outer Sills, One Hole style, both sides, New
- Later Heater Box with fan and core, restored, painted, Like New
- HS2 Carb Set (AUD 990P, AUC 8114) complete, pretty, cleaned, Like New
in Appearance
- Dual Gauge, Oil Pressure and Water Temp
- Differentials
- Tin dashes
- Generators, starters, alternators, etc.
- Glass LUCAS washer bottle, model 25J, clean.

  Plus a few thousand pounds of minor bits, mechanical
bits, etc. etc. The full list is at:

http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/mgparts/

  I also still have the 70B for sale at:

http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/mgb/