RE: British Car Parts in Colo.

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Subject: RE: British Car Parts in Colo.
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 11:03:17 -0700
Andrew:

        I would suggest contacting Paul directly at the posted telephone
number.  I am sure he would be happy to talk with you.

        The new location is actually one of the original buildings owned by
Scotland Yard in the 80s'.  It was used for long term storage of components.
Unfortunately a leaking roof caused the destruction of a lot of stored
parts.  Paul was able to negotiate ownership and has been remodeling the
place for use.

Kelvin.